Immediate opening for a part-time (20 hrs/week) Church Relations & Community Coordinator to help cultivate and support strong relationships with area churches, faith communities, and community organizations. Working closely with the CEO and Hope Clinic Development and Outreach team, this critical role works to engage partners in the Hope Clinic mission, promoting involvement through prayer, gifts, and volunteer service. Position offers paid time off and a generous paid holiday schedule.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to faithfully support and articulate Hope Clinic's mission, vision, and Christian identity
- Ability to effectively communicate the value of church partnerships
- An understanding of and respect for a broad range of theological views, and ability to employ this skill to interact with a diverse group of churches and faith communities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Committed Christian able to consistently demonstrate ethical, Christian conduct
Other requirements inlude:
- BA in related field
- At least two years' of demonstrated, relevant experience
- Marketing and event planning experience preferred
Hope Clinic is a non-denominational Christian medical and social service provider that offers whole-person care at no cost to the unisured and under-insured, serving all in Jesus' name. Most importantly, the successful candidate will embrace and reflect the mission to "Multiply Hope," empowering others to live generous lives and creating opportunities for help and healing.