2022-2023 Paraprofessional - Teacher Assistant
Revelation Christian Academy
Full Time Mondays - Fridays 8:30 - 3:30
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Volunteer/working with children: 1 year (preferred)
Full Job Description
RCA is ready to open for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year and we’re accepting applications.
WHO WE ARE: At RCA we are focused on the Spiritualization, Characterization, and Education of every child. We want to connect families and students to Jesus and God’s Truth. Our curriculum is primarily Bible based. We teach there is no salvation apart from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ; He is Lord and Savior. We are looking for teacher assistants who will follow a bible based curriculum, who are open to sharing the Gospel, and encourage each other to do good works. We are looking for paraprofessionals who are Christ followers, prayer warriors, have a servant’s heart, and are relationship builders.
A Paraprofessional - Teacher Assistant with RCA will be a Christian that inspires our students to learn not only in their academics but also grow in their relationship with Jesus.
We are looking for those who will give their bondservant yes, and treat this position as a mission field; knowing you are an ambassador for the Gospel.
- Assist the primary teacher/curriculum specialist in providing student materials and direct instruction.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity, academic ability, and personal leadership qualities to inspire students academically and spiritually.
- Effectively help manage classroom procedures and provide a positive classroom environment.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills based on the Bible.
- Assist in providing timely communication with parents
- Be a born again Christian and an active Church member (Preferable of Revelation Church).
- Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, strong organizational skills, ability to finish tasks in a timely manner and be able to collaborate with others.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and a short salvation testimony to: