Baptist Pastor - Grace Baptist Church of Washington Indiana Inc.
We, the congregation of Grace Baptist Church are currently praying for a Pastor. The Pastor must prayerfully consider being led by the Lord to Grace Baptist Church of Washington Indiana. The previous Pastor was recently called home to be with the Lord.
*** Applicants must be local or willing to relocate to the Washington, Indiana area. ***
A little more about Grace Baptist:
Grace is a very friendly and welcoming older congregation of around 20-30 people in attendance for Sunday Morning Worship Service. Currently, Grace has a traditional type of Worship Service with traditional hymns accompanied by Piano and Organ. The facility is located in a prime area of the city and has over four acres in land there. Also, the building includes an educational wing with seven large classrooms, a fellowship hall, kitchen, other offices, and an additional small Sanctuary shared with our Latino Brothers and Sisters. The church building also has a “Right to Life” office as a tenant. Outdoors Grace has a playground, half-court basketball, and a ball field. Grace Baptist is debt free and has a well-maintained brick building. The 2022 approved budget at Grace Baptist has $35k for the pastor salary. Per the Church Constitution, salary increases are to be granted as funds permit, and as a reward for faithful, effective service.
What the Congregation believes that Grace Baptist needs as a Pastor:
- The Pastor must be convinced he is led by God to serve at Grace Baptist.
- The Pastor must have been called of God to the work of the Gospel ministry and be adequately trained for the preaching of the Gospel and a pastoral ministry.
- The Pastor must meet the Scriptural qualifications set forth in I Tim. 3:1-7; Heb. 13:7, 17; Acts 20:28; Titus 1:5-9; and I Peter 5:1-4
- The Pastor must agree with the Articles of Faith of this church and be willing to work under its Constitution and By-Laws.
- The Pastor is responsible to lead an outreach program and willing to work at whatever is needed to grow the Church.
- The Pastor is responsible for Biblical Sermons on Sunday Morning, Sunday Evening, and Bible Teaching on a weeknight.
- The Pastor must be willing to work with the Latino Congregation that we share our building with.
- The Pastor must be willing to implement the changes necessary to reach the Washington Indiana Community.
Please contact Grace Baptist for additional information: