The Center for Individual and Family Therapy (CIFT) (www.ciftcounseling.com) is a non-profit Christian counseling center that exists to support the Church in the pursuit of mental, emotional, and relational health within our local communities.
The position of Licensed Psychotherapist carries with it the following duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Providing thoughtful, compassionate, and integrative psychotherapeutic care, services, and resources to CIFT’s general client population, within the scope of your education, training, and experience.
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate client records via our electronic records.
- Serving the needs of CIFT’s clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Adhering to all legal and ethical requirements within the field of psychotherapy including those put forth by the Board of Behavioral Sciences, Board of Psychology, and/or other licensing and regulatory agencies within the state of California.
- Assisting CIFT in marketing and ministry efforts, including helping to generate your own refferals.
- Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or related field and/or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field.
- Must be a Licensed Psychotherapist within the State of California (license must be active, in good standing).
- Must pass a background check.
- Prior clinical experience providing psychotherapeutic services required.
- Understanding of and experience/practice within a psychodynamically oriented treatment approach is preferred.
As a nonprofit counseling center, we strive to collaborate in an environment where professionalism, growth, and Godliness is upheld. Benefits also include malpractice insurance, electronic charting, custodian of records, and medical benefits (full-time employees are offered a partial employer-paid medical plan).
Please submit your curriculum vitae to email@example.com, subject line: Licensed Psychotherapist. Within the text of your email, please specify your interest in employment with CIFT, and the optimal number of client(s) that you would like to see per week.
Please note that CIFT is a religious non-profit 501(c)3 corporation and that all candidates, should they be presented employment, must agree with, adhere to, and sign off on CIFT’s Statement of Faith.