PART- TIME WORSHIP MINISTRY POSITION AVAILABLE
In San Francisco
General description: A part time Worship Director to direct and assist with enhancing our worship services for our current worshipping community while seeking ways to attract others to worship. The desire is to create an atmosphere of worship and praise to God, by utilizing music, drama and other worship arts during Sunday worship and other special church events.
• He or she will serve directly under the Pastor and Worship Shepherd, responsible for worship and the praise teams.
• Work with the pastor to develop the worship experience, including the vision for worship, the organization and the content of the worship service.
• Work with the Pastor, Worship Shepherd, and praise teams to develop an overall vision worship plan for the church.
• Work with the Worship Shepherd and praise teams to develop ministries and worship outreach events.
• Will be responsible for providing quality, teaching, and programming for worship.
• Will work with current volunteers and develop new volunteers for worship ministry.
• Will work towards developing worship teams for outreach events.
Education And / Or Experience: Some demonstrated leadership ability in music, leading and or developing worship teams, choirs, and worship direction. Possession of a B.A. or equivalent, experience in working with people of differing cultures. Being bi-lingual (Cantonese or Mandarin) is a plus but not mandatory.
Hours: Fifteen hours per week at $2000.00 a month
Application process: Please submit your resume to Pastorsunsetministry@gmail.com or call 415 753 3950
Sunset Ministry 3010 Noriega Ave. San Francisco, Ca. 94122 (415) 753- 3950