Onnuri Church in Lake Forest Park, Washington is a non-denominational Korean-American church. We are seeking a servant leader to shepherd the elementary children (1st – 5th grades) in our children’s ministry (about 40 students).
· Current seminary student at an accredited seminary OR a seminary graduate with a Master’s degree from an accredited seminary. Will be flexible with the right candidate.
· Competent speaker and communicator.
· Ability to cast vision for the ministry.
· Work closely with the Education Pastor.
· Fluent English speaker (conversational Korean would be a plus!)
· Weekly preaching and leading in worship service.
· Coordinate VBS in the summer.
· Conduct parent/teacher conference as needed.
· Commensurate with experience and personal situation.
Submissions for Application
· Personal statement of faith and vision for ministry.
· 2 references – one from a pastor, one from a personal acquaintance.