BCF’s mission is Loving God, Loving People, and Serving the World.
We are an Assemblies of God Church about 50 miles west of Los Angeles in Southern California. BCF currently has two campuses with Fontana being our main campus.
Like many other churches, 2020 has brought a need for restructuring in every area. Our online services have been improved and we continue to refine our focus on essential ministry.
The Worship Pastor will work closely with the Lead Pastor in creating an environment for people to experience the presence of the Lord during worship gatherings.
They will recruit, train and empower members of the worship team as well as multimedia team.
Experience, Knowledge and Desired Skills Required:
- Proficient in vocals, guitar and/or keyboard.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Lead weekly rehearsals.
- Knowledge and skills in areas of audio, video and computer presentation (ProPresenter 7).
- Experience in building and retaining teams of volunteer team members
- Healthy balance of administrative and relational skills
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead worship from instrument for worship services.
- Lead and develop people.
- Oversee liveStreaming (YouTube, FacebookLive, etc.).
- Oversee the scheduling of all team members.
- Oversee other creative elements, including set designs, sermon series branding, etc.
- Musically direct and arrange songs for vocals and band.
- Work in conjunction with other staff at BCF.
- Shepherd and care for worship and production team members.
- Manage budget
- All other duties as assigned.
Pay range will be determined on level of experience and education
Benefits:Sick pay, vacation
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and any letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org Also, please include a link to a video of you leading worship.