Center Pointe Christian Church is a group of people who are relying on the Holy Spirit to be disciples who Love God radically, serve others compassionately, and lead people to Jesus. We envision being a church where broken people can experience the unconditional love of Jesus through outstanding environments where people can grow in grace with one another through transformational connections and where everybody participates in bringing the Kingdom of God to Liberty Township and beyond through missional engagement.
Center Pointe Christian Church sits in the heart of booming suburbs on the north side of Cincinnati (Liberty Township). We are a church family (average weekly attendance 1,300) devoted to being good news and sharing good news where we live, work and play. In pursuit of that, we are in the process of a building project (adding a new worship center, children environments and lobby) as well as building a healthy culture. We are looking for the right people to move us forward in achieving those goals.
Center Pointe Christian Church is seeking a Filmmaker to join our Creative Arts Team. This new role is a full-time position reporting to our Creative Arts Pastor and will be responsible for successfully capturing, editing, and producing stories on video for Center Pointe Christian Church. Our Filmmaker will support weekend services and in-house ministries by producing and shaping informative and persuasive content through a variety of creative video styles. Must be able to take a project from concept to completion. Candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where responsibilities fluctuate on a project-by-project basis. Gift Set:
Creative, Collaborative, Problem Solver Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Support in-house ministries by storyboarding, capturing, editing, producing creative video and photography, storytelling videos, video announcements, series bumpers, training videos, etc.
• Coordinate, produce, and project manage all phases of the video production process. This includes going from concept to script to talent management; then to production, editing, and packaging for final consumption.
• Manage and maintain CPCC’s online video presence and accounts (cpcc.church and YouTube).
• Support the Creative Arts team in executing weekend services and other live events.
• Coordinate distribution of weekend service video to all CPCC platforms each week.
• Manage and maintain video and camera gear and related equipment.
• Train and oversee volunteers on related gear.
• Committed to timely deliverables and appropriate communication. Education/Experience
• The successful candidate will have experience as videographer, photographer, and editor.
• A degree in filmmaking or similar field, or equivalent experience including certifications is preferred.
• Successful production experience including live worship and studio.
• Knowledge and experience with lighting and video technical elements for live production.
• Working knowledge of standard video gear, formats, and codecs.
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, audio software, ProPresenter, and Final Cut.
• Still photography and graphic design experience. Knowledge/Skills
• Ability to tell stories visually, on location, or in studio
• Understanding and experience capturing, producing, scripting, editing, and directing video projects.
• Character that possesses spiritual discernment, emotional intelligence, and an ability to establish a rapport with various professional and amateur video talent, artists, musicians, and teaching pastors.
• A strong desire to learn and better their craft.
• A go-getter who is observant, flexible and takes initiative.
• The ability to problem-solve and think on their feet quickly in high-pressure situations.
• High-level communication and organizational skills.
• Must work well alone and in a team environment.
• Attention to detail on time-sensitive projects.
• Strong organizational skills to turn around projects with excellence on short timelines.
• Strong communication skills that ensure all content is consistent with CPCC brand and mission.
• Reflect Christ in your words and actions as role model in your personal life and ministry.
• In agreement with the CPCC Staff Covenant.
• Must be available for extended hours due to events.
Employer may assist with relocation costs.
The successful candidate will live an authentic Christian faith and support CPCC’s mission, vision, and values. https://cpcc.church/im-new/mission-vision-values/
Women and candidates from historically underrepresented groups are enthusiastically encouraged to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
To apply, send letter of application with résumé to: email@example.com