To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Church (Jesus House Chicago). This will range from general day-to-day administrative duties and the administration of weekly helpline calls including all services assigned by the Support Services office
- Answer all incoming telephone calls by answering general queries and taking messages as required.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintain general Office filing.
- Update membership database regularly.
- Prepare various documentation for Sunday services as required.
- Update and maintain various administrative records.
- Responsible for office inventory.
- Provide Support for special church projects and events.
- Undertake all administrative functions as directed by the Head of Support Services
See more details HERE
To apply, send a cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org