The congregation of Jubilee Church (www.jubileechurch.us) is prayerfully seeking a head pastor. We are an English-speaking nondenominational church consisting primarily of Asian-Americans who are currently in the beginning stages of our church planting. As a body of believers united under the banner of Jesus Christ, we seek to glorify Him through worship, fellowship, discipleship, and community outreach.
Qualiﬁcations we desire in our head pastor include:
1. Graduate of an M.Div or higher degree program from a conservative evangelical, ATS-accredited seminary
2. At least three years of pastoral experience and demonstration of excellence in working with individuals from diverse backgrounds
4. Passionate in discipling and equipping the saints to do the work of ministry (Ephesians 4:12)
5. Able to handle God’s Word with excellence and instruct with sound doctrine (Titus 1:9)
6. A person of godly character and conduct (1 Timothy 3:2)
1. Preach and lead weekly Sunday Services and other worship gatherings
2. Oversee staff and ministry leaders
3. Ensure alignment of vision and strategy across the church
4. Administer church ordinances (baptism and communion)
5. Participate as a member of the Council and other administrative meetings
6. Provide pastoral guidance and care in various contexts (counseling,
member visitations, and others)
7. Conduct other ceremonies and services as necessary (weddings, funerals, infant dedication, and others)
1. Up-to-date resume
2. A brief (3-5 paragraph) statement of calling into ministry
3. Two video or audio sermon ﬁles (one delivered within the past three months, and another within a year on the topic of the Gospel). Can be sent as an email attachment or as hyperlinks to webpages.
4. Three ministry references
Salary and Beneﬁts:
Please send the completed application packet to email@example.com.