This is a part-time position with the goal of becoming full-time.
Create a safe engaging environment where children discover God's love, community with adults / peers and live a purposeful life in Christ.
- Create a dynamic ministry environment where children are excited to go to church and live their lives as Jesus modeled.
- Oversee children's ministry from birth through fifth grade.
- Recruit, train and schedule volunteers fro both our Sunday morning and Wednesday night gatherings.
- Lelect and implement quality teaching / curriculum.
- Encourage, equip and empower parents to be their children's primary discipler.
- Plan and coordinate events related to Camp Calvary, CIY Superstart and other events that engage children and their families.
- Oversee, manage adn make purchases related to the children's ministry budget.
** To apply email Jonathan@accbethechurch.com - Please include resume.