Hickory Church of Christ, a small country church with a huge heart for God, started out as Hickory Church, an independent, non-denominational, Bible-based church, over 125 years ago. The church had adopted the doctoral teachings of the CoC in the 1950ís until recent events have taken us back to our beginning.† We are no longer aligning ourselves with the CoC doctrine and are seeking a Pastor that has leadership and visionary skills to assist us through this transition and to grow our church in number and spiritual maturity.
- Sermons & teachings that are Biblically centered and completely backed by scripture
- Willing to lead adult Sunday school and be involved in all church committees and events at least in a limited capacity to provide scripture guidance
- Must meet the requirements for an elder described in 1 Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:6-9
- Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary preferred
- Ordained pastor with 3+ years of ministry experience preferred
- United States citizen
- Housing and electricity provided.† Gas/propane heat is not provided.† Pastor is responsible for yard maintenance, equipment provided.
- May have part time job to supplement income.
Please send resume, statement of personal faith, statement of ministry vision, and a letter of introduction to you and your family to HickoryChurch.Suring.WI@gmail.com
A recent video sermon is encouraged, but not required.