Any interested candidate must apply at www.thebridgecoc.com/youthjob
The ultimate purpose of the Youth Leader/Pastor is to lead our youth to Jesus. This person is expected to adopt The Bridge Church of the Carolinas values, mission and vision, and implement them into our Youth Program.
● You are expected to maintain personal spiritual disciplines that honor Christ, as well as personal accountability.
● You will create an atmosphere for students that encourages spiritual growth through Jesus.
● You will help guide students who are far from God unto His grace and mercy.
● You will create and maintain strong relationships with our students.
● You will build and maintain a team of adult student leaders, of which you are to encourage Christian
● You are expected to maintain a network of accountability with your leadership team.
● You are expected to adhere to our Student Night policies, as well as to our church, staff and leadership
● You must adhere to our youth leadership requirements.
● You will preach to the students on Wednesday nights at 6:30.
● You are expected to become involved with the church in other areas of service.
● A personal commitment to Christ.
● A calling to lead a student ministry.
● Understanding and adherence of Baptist theology.
● Strong organizational, planning and communication skills.
● Previous Student Ministry experience.
*You will receive our policies and procedures and our youth leader requirements.
*This position is contingent upon a clear background check.
*The church will contact you if it wishes to perform an interview.
*This position is currently unpaid, however, compensation m ay be offered at a later date.