IT Service Desk Support Technician-Level 1—(Full-time, paid position)
Does continuous learning energize you? Do you have consistent curiosity and troubleshooting ability?
Are you a proactive and service-oriented worker that communicates well with teammates?
Pioneers is seeking a motivated IT Service Desk Support Technician to serve on the Information Technology team providing general desktop and network support for the office and for onsite and remote teammates.
This is a full-time, paid position with benefits as described below. Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona.
For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What does a normal work day look like?
- Gather information on user issues, create tickets, and escalate as necessary;
- Provide technical support (Level 1) for the local and remote employees;
- Provide technical assistance (Level 1) to visiting missionaries serving with Pioneers;
- Provide first line troubleshooting for the workstations, printers and end-users’ hardware and software;
- Deploy software and hardware;
- Create and maintain user IDs;
- Install, maintain, and configure laptops and desktops, local/network printers and multifunction devices; and
- Provide A/V support for meetings rooms and meetings.
Key qualifications we're looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Hands on internship or part time experience working in technical support;
- A continuous learner;
- Ability to give attention to detail and provide exceptional customer service;
- Ability to diagnose hardware and/or software problems;
- Experience with Windows 7/10 and MAC OS;
- Basic understanding of network terminology and protocols;
- Basic understanding of Cameras, Recording, Audio and Video Controls;
- Strong ability to function as a team-player; and
- Ability to self-motivate and organize work, prioritize tasks, and follow through on assignments given.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups. For 40 years, our passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA.
As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee.
All positions require evidence of a personal faith commitment to Jesus Christ and identification with a local church. See our Statement of Faith and Core Values.
To apply: (our process is unique!)
We invite you to get to know Pioneers a bit by reading some stories about the work our missionaries are doing here: www.pioneers.org and learning about the heart of Pioneers and our strategies regarding missions here: www.pioneers.org/corevalues.
Our statement of faith is here: pioneers.org/statement-of-faith
Review the position description and qualifications at the job posting on our website: www.pioneers.org/careers.
Follow the application instructions under the position description at http://www.pioneers.org/careers or contact email@example.com.