To cultivate corporate and personal practices of worship in weekly campus gatherings of worship that embody All Shores worship "DNA" through the development of a team of worship leaders. Provides leadership for the strategy, development and enhancement of corporate worship. Will provide expertise for worship carried out in a team environment and in collaboration and cooperation with all ministries, working closely with the Lead Pastor, Worship planning and Teaching teams- enabling the church to fufill its mission. To support the primary mission of the worship team in creating a worship environment where people experience the presence of God.
* Clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
* A primary expectation is to serve as an "equipper" and to coach others.
* Bachelor's degree required; ordained & licensed pastor in the Wesleyan denomination preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in worship leadership
* Demonstrates significant leadership qualities and abilites.
* Provide regular vision for worship at All Shores
* Key expectation is to lead and coach the worship arts department with excellence.
* Offer direction for the vision of production.
* Lead and work closely with campus worship leaders.
* Lead worship 2-3 times per month at Spring Lake campus.
* Oversee the coordination of weekly service elements across all campuses.
* Develop worship theology and practices along with the Lead Pastor.
* Provide theological and practical expertise in determining service elements which includes ongoing development of the song library.
* Oversee All Shore Music Production.
* Collaboratively develops and executes strategic goals and objectives that create unity in the body through the worship enviornment.
* Provides programming, innovation, and creative leadershjip to service planning to keep the worship experience fresh, current and relevant.
* Establishes systems to coordinate service continuity on all campuses and adult opportunties.
* Provide vision, oversight and training for worship volunteer development at each All Shores campus.
* Produces and communicates schedules and plans to all service partipants/volunteers with input from all campus worship leaders.
* Develops and deploys plans for skill development for worship leadres and worship team members.
* Sheperds the Worship Ministry both paid and volunteer staff.
* Other duties include some minor Administrative and Pastor Duties along with oversite of our Communications Team.