Leadership, administration, coordination, and education and/or enhancement programs for the faith formation of adults as they journey to belong, believe and become the persons God created them to be.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Eligible for Advanced Religious Education Certification with the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
- Working knowledge in MS Office products.
- Valid driver’s license for the State of Wisconsin preferred.
- Active Catholic able to participate in the sacramental life of the Church.
In addition to the respective position title:
Director of Adult/Family Faith Formation/RCIA:
- BA in Theology/Religious Education or an educational field and/or a certificate in ministry or theology from a Catholic institution of higher learning required.
- Two years’ or more experience in a parish or Catholic school setting as a teacher/administrator/catechist required.
- Professional working attitude and collaborative approach.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to make decisions, attentive to details, and troubleshoot.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to apply and publicly share application of the Scriptures and Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Active participant in the work of the Catholic Church and is able to partake in the full sacramental life of the Church.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Collaboration & Engagement:
- Fosters parishioner participation in lifelong faith formation, evangelization, and stewardship.
- Provides opportunities for parent engagement and dialog to strengthen their role as faith leaders in their child’s life and to the community at large through Baptism preparation and biweekly Family Program.
- Provides opportunities for adult gatherings, prayer experiences, and community engagement.
- Act as staff liaison and resource providing support and direction for Ministry Chairs of the various outreach opportunities in the parishes.