Morello Hills Christian Church is currently hiring for multiple part time positions, any two of which could be combined into a full time position with the right candidate. Search us on Church Jobs Online to see other positions!
Part-Time Exempt, 10-15 hours/week.
The MHCC Worship Leader exists to serve the church by:
1. Providing a quality audio visual experience for Sunday church services and special events.
2. Assimilating new worship and Audio/Video team members.
3. Shepherding and managing the worship band members and audio/video teams.
4. Administrating, maintaining, and updating (as needed) A/V software and hardware resources.
- Reports directly to Lead Pastor.
- Works with Elders and Deacons.
- Shepherding and managing the worship band and A/V team members.
Strong and active Christian person.
Some church experience, particularly in music ministry, preferred.
1. Regularly attend Sunday worship services as one of the service leaders.
2. Work closely with Lead/Preaching Pastor to plan worship services.
3. Provide a quality audio and video worship experience for Sunday Services and special events (weddings, funerals, live nativity, etc).
4. Actively recruit, train, and schedule all those serving in the worship band and A/V team (MHCC currently uses ProPresenter for presentations and Planning Center Online for scheduling).
5. Manage, maintain, and enhance the stage, sound system, worship ministry software, and hardware resources.
6. Have a vision for shepherding the worship band and A/V team members as a ministry.
7. Have a vision for co-laboring with all other ministries and people at MHCC.
8. Have a vision for assimilating others into the worship band and/or A/V team, especially but not solely upcoming and existing youth exploring their talents in the musical arts.
9. Participate in regular Deacon's Meetings.
10. Other duties as they arise.