Welcome job seekers! As a division of ChristianCareerCenter.com, ChurchJobsOnline.com provides a simple and effective way for pastors and other church professionals to find new ministry positions.
ChurchJobsOnline.com brings you targeted services and key strategies for finding a church job that fits your God-given design. Here are suggestions for expediting your job search and successfully finding your next job:
1. Register as a new user.* By registering, you will be able to search job openings, post and submit your resume, obtain job alerts and much more. (*You will be redirected to ChristianCareerCenter.com.)
2. Subscribe to the ChristianCareerCenter.com newsletter. In the online newsletter, you will receive new job postings from churches, ministries, and other employers; updates on additions to the site; articles to help you in your career planning and/or job searching; and much more! We will never sell, rent or share your information. There is no risk-you can unsubscribe at any time.
3. Search church job openings. The Job Bank features job listings from churches and ministries who are interested in hiring the quality people who visit this site. You can search by keyword, category, and location. New jobs are added daily, so check back often.
4. Post your resume. Help churches find you by posting your resume in the Resume Bank!
5. Explore the online Christian Job Fair. ChristianJobFair.com, a division of ChristianCareerCenter.com, features churches and other organizations with their current job openings. Discover Christian job and ministry employment opportunities with some of the best Christian employers. You can review descriptions of organizations, view current job openings, and submit your resume directly to the organization.
|For more information on how to be featured, see: How to Advertise your Organization's Jobs.|