Welcome churches and search committees! As a division of ChristianCareerCenter.com, ChurchJobsOnline.com provides a simple and effective way for churches to find qualified new staff members.
ChurchJobsOnline.com brings you targeted strategies for quickly finding quality pastoral and ministry staff to fill openings within your church. Listed below are several ways that ChurchJobsOnline.com can help you and your church during your search process.
1. Register as a new user.* By registering, you will be able to to post job openings, search resumes, obtain email alert matches for resumes, manage your hiring process and much more! (*You will be redirected to ChristianCareerCenter.com.)
2. Post your current church staff job openings. Posting jobs at ChurchJobsOnline.com (and its parent company, ChristianCareerCenter.com) is a simple and effective way to find quality employees. Your job posting will have wide exposure. Not only will it be viewed by visitors to ChurchJobsOnline.com, but also by job seekers visiting ChristianCareerCenter.com. These sites serve more than 20,000 unique visitors each month, with traffic coming from the largest Christian Internet sites including Crosswalk.com, Gospel.com, and CBN.com.
"The responses we received from the ad we placed on the ChurchJobsOnline.com website was truly a blessing to our search committee. We met some of the most awesome pastors that were from so many places all over the country. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for a pastor. And yes, you may quote me!!" Sincerely, Roberta Johnson, FBC of Iola, Kansas
Here are some of the benefits you will receive when you post your church staff openings at ChurchJobsOnline.com:
3. Search thousands of resumes in the Resume Bank to find just the right candidates. You can search resumes posted at both ChurchJobsOnline.com and ChristianCareerCenter.com by keyword, category, state, willingness to relocate, and openness to support-based positions. Sign up for access to the Resume Bank today.
4. Join the online Christian Job Fair. Churches who participate in the online Christian Job Fair attract job seekers! When you join the quality employers already featured at ChristianJobFair.com, you can list descriptive information about your church; list descriptions of typical job openings; link to your employment page (or any other page on your site). Visitors interested in working at your church will click on your link to learn more about your staff opportunities. Find out how to add your church to the online Christian Job Fair.
5. Take advantage of Special Value Church Memberships for posting multiple jobs. Does your church need to several positions a year? If so, the Special Value Church Memberships can not only help you more effectively find the right candidates, but save money and receive special benefits, as well! Find out more.
|For more information on how to be featured, see: How to Advertise your Organization's Jobs.|